October 6, 2009

Black & White

The Black and White style is perfect for someone who's into modern interior design, for someone who loves elegance and style.
This style looks great with either classic or modern minimalistic furniture, with antique details maybe, hints of sparkle from crystals, chandeliers and shiny mirror, glass and metal surface add some glamour to this style.

A modern dining room.

Living room / lounge space.
Check out IKEA if you're on a tight budget, IKEA has lots of stuff like this but for waaaay cheaper.

Another dining room.
I love those crystal lamps above the dining table, I think they're gorgeous!

Modern style country home.
I like the oversized mirror. It definitely makes this space look bigger.

This is The Barbie Cafe in Shanghai.
I posted this picture because of the plastic chairs. I think those are waaaaaaay cool.

A black and white bedroom.

6 comments:

  1. To agree with you, my sofa is an Ikea, i have mine for 4 years and i can say it's really good quality if you take care. Go Ikea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aïsha: Exactly! Well, of course some of the products are poor quality, but most of them are very good. I've only had good experiences and I've bought a lot of stuff from Ikea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I love white and red more though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i looove the crystal chandeliers in the 3rd pic! glam :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ayah: Yeah me too! Too bad I don't know where they're from.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey,
    It's Sheri lol do you know where this bed is from and do you think it would look good?

    ReplyDelete