October 7, 2009

Klippan Sofa

Looking for a sofa?
Well, here's my suggestion for those on a tight budget.

The Klippan sofa is one of IKEA's most popular products. Like many other IKEA products, the design of Klippan is very timeless and also, reasonably priced! The fabric ones only cost 199-299 euros and the leather ones 499 euros.

I would like to have two of these sofas, across each other with a ottoman or a coffee table between them...
My favorite one is the black leather sofa because it's very timeless and it suits both classic and modern style.
I also like the new white faux leather one. I like the shiny finish, I think it would look great in a modern style living room with crystal chandeliers and mirrors.
Images: IKEA

8 comments:

  1. Love your blog sister! You have really nice taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice but i advice to invest in the leather one because false leather become quick ugly with the time, you will keep the leather one more long time than the false leather one. Mine is the Arild. I have work for it but i don't regret
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aïsha: That's true! Real leather will last longer.
    These sofas have a removable cover, if you want to change color, material or whatever you can just buy a new extra cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! Those are awesome! Spacify offers stylish and affordable Leather Sectional Sofas to decorate your living room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica: Thanks! I'll check them out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you are looking for online Leather Sofa Furniture in contemporary designs, here is one I found that offers a comprehensive selection

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Alena
    Leather sofa

    ReplyDelete