December 14, 2009

Turquoise


Turquoise for your home office. Bright colors and fresh flowers look cheerful and help you stay focused!

This idea would have worked much better if there weren't any neighbours staring into your home from across the street, LOL! 3 large mirrors would have worked just as fine against an off-white or a turquoise background.

Black, white and a touch of turquoise. I love the wooden floors and the Marimekko Tuuli wallhanging! Looks nice and fresh.

Turquoise with some black & white. I would ditched the reddish brown bench, it just doesn't fit in there and replaced the hot pink armchairs with clean white ones.

Grey and some bright turquoise as accent color!
Turquoise textiles bring color to this grey and white bedroom.

I guess this is a hotel room, anyway I like the turquoise wall and the simple black and white furniture. Looks very fresh and the colors makes the room look bigger than it actually is.

This is a great example of how NOT to do it. There's too much of everything, different styles of furniture, different prints and silver and gold mixed together... I think this one looks very restless and almost psychedelic. However, a simplified version would have looked fine!

1 comment:

  1. I got my most Fine Bedroom Furniture from spacify.com where prices seemed to very reasonable

    ReplyDelete