January 22, 2010

Walk-in-Closets

If you're lucky enough to have a walk-in-closet in your home, why not to make the best out of it and make it look beautiful as well?

This is my idea of a nice walk-in-closet design, but you have a wide range of design options for your very own walk-in-closet. If you're a girlie girl go for the princess style with chandeliers, antique mirrors, pastel colors like pink and lilac and if you're into modern design, go for clean lines and simplicity...

This one must be my own favorite! I like the fact that even though this is just a walk-in-closet, everything can be hidden in the closets and drawers. I also like the crystal chandeliers and the design of the closets... And needless to say, I would get rid of the mannequin. I think it's kinda creepy!

Black&white.

4 different walk-in-closets.

Kind of like an old library but dedicated to shoes!

Pretty and pink!

Mirrors and crystal chandeliers, I really like this one!

Another fabulous closet for shoes.

Pink & lilac...

Floral wallpaper makes this closet look fresh!

2 comments:

  1. i have an obssesion with closets!great post;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One Fifth Avenue Princess: Thanks! I hope this post will inspire you and help you organize your own closet :)

    ReplyDelete